Work in Progress (No, really)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cleaning

+ No comment yet
A good "approximation" of how things were
So I need to get organized and needed a space to actually get some work done. Then I realized that I actually had a desk in my room. But it's been to cluttered for a while now. The solution? Cleaning, obviously.



 The Mess:
 

After getting rid of everything and cleaning the desk (and compartments), I ended up with this amazing, almost new desk to use:
 


Finally after sorting things and finding places to place them, we ended with:



You gotta hide the good stuff






















Furthermore, I also downloaded an app called Simple Note and use it to set remember what I need to do and somehow, I end up following it (must be the joy of being able to delete the note afterwards).


Post a Comment