Work in Progress (No, really)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Update

+ No comment yet
New layout. Will change it a little over break in a month.
Lots of things going on. Complicated stuff.
I'm getting owned by the admin

In keeping with a half-assed tradition




In other news. Two tests Tuesday. One is a practical and one is biochem.
This is probably my last hard semester of school until I graduate. Even if I performed badly, I still got through the hard stuff quicker than I'd have thought.

I also have spots/marks/dots/smudges all over my body. I don't know what it is. They don't hurt or anything so it's not too big. Haven't told anyone yet so when I do, if I do, I'm sure I'm going to get some daant
Maybe an allergic reaction? Stopped using some things I was using (no not drugs...I got a new brand of soap because it was buy one, get one free).

Haven't started MCAT studying. Really need to get on that. It's pretty much my only shot for a good application.

Went to my bank yesterday. My account has been "dormant/abandoned" for a long time now; so, I had to fix that. Now my bank is active and I have 40 dollars in my pocket. We all win. I need to change my pin tomorrow.

Will try to change my layout over the next month or so. Why? Just because I want to.

Post a Comment