Work in Progress (No, really)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post Break

+ No comment yet
Break is over. Started working on a background for this blog but it's going to take a while. I haven't used ps in a long time.

Apparently I'm depressed. lol. I felt the best I have in a long time and my parents come to the conclusion that I'm not happy. Weird...

Lot of stuff was accomplished at home. I need to turn push the rest of my siblings now since they've gotten lax too much. Gave them a good uncensored talking and I think they understand now. Well I only talked to the big two.

Home has really changed or maybe I've just become aware of more things. Pata nahin ajeeb mahol hai. Lot of silences now and I obviously know why but still it's awkward. I don't know what to do but I'm going to have to do something. I'm worried about things there but at the same time I feel refreshed and ready for the last part of the half...despite how much I've screwed up.

Post a Comment