Work in Progress (No, really)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

End of Soccer

+ No comment yet
So yeah we lost in the playoffs of our soccer intramurals. I played pathetic...very pathetic...like I brought ice skates instead of cleats bad....

It was pretty bad. I need to seriously get better.

Got food after andplayed some Fifa 07 (cuz no one I know has the new one lol)...And yeah...I guess this is the time to make an announcement. I'm in love and I've always been in love. I'm in love with you. I'm not even joking this time around. So yeah David Beckham FTW! I was winning 2-1 and I subbed him in with like 2 minutes left in the game. My friend was like -_-..."seriously dude. C'mon you're winning and there's like 2 minutes left" haha





someone's getting married tomorrow and I'm supposed to go but like I don't know who for starters and second I don't have a decent shirt lol.

Post a Comment